The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 years or older, and accessing this site in the United States.
WILD ORCHID’S “VEGAS GETAWAY GIVEAWAY” SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter: Beginning at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 5, 2016 until 3:00 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”), you may enter Wild Orchid’s “Vegas Getaway Giveaway (the “Promotion”) by doing one of the following: (i) visit Wild Orchid at 1524 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA during the Grand Opening Event and fill out and entry form or (ii) email Wild Orchid at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for and entry form to fill out. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void.
Limit of one (1) during the Promotion Period. For the purposes of this Promotion, a “day” is defined as 01:00:00 p.m. to 03:00:00 p.m. ET. If multiple entries are received during this time, only the first entry will be accepted and additional entries will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. . Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Promotion.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, except employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Promotion Entities (as defined below) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors.
3. Limitations of Liability: Wild Orchid L.L.C. (“Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
4. How Winner will be Determined: The one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on approximately November 11, 2016 by and will be contacted by email on or about November 11, 2016 by an independent agent of the Sponsor whose decisions with respect to Grand Prize Winner and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. A prospective winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective winner within three (3) days from first notification attempt, if the prospective winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner shall be selected.
5. Conditions of Entry: This Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the judge’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Except where prohibited by law, the Grand Prize Winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said Grand Prize Winner's and any travel companion’s names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
6. Prize: The one (1) Grand Prize Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will win a vacation trip package for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to Las Vegas, Nevada (the “Grand Prize”). The details of the Grand Prize include round-trip coach airfare for two (2), Grand Prize Winner and guest, three (3) nights, standard hotel accommodations based on double occupancy, and two (2) tickets to Love Cirque Du Soleil. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $2,000.
In lieu of receiving the Grand Prize trip package, the Grand Prize Winner may elect to receive One Thousand ($1,000) (awarded in the form of a check) (the “Grand Prize Cash Option”). The Total ARV of the Grand Prize Cash Option is $1,000.00.
The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the prizes in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the prize winner’s responsibility. Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the respective prize.
Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All travel must be completed by June 30, 2017, and must be arranged with Sponsor a minimum of sixty (60) days in advance, and is subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval. If Grand Prize Winner is unable to fulfill Grand Prize during time period, Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize in its entirety. All travel dates will be determined by the Sponsor, and once made may not be altered except by Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner and guest must travel the same itinerary and on the dates and/or times specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. The travel companion of the winner must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Winner List: Beginning on or about November 21, 2016 you may obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner by emailing email@example.com.
8. Sponsor: Wild Orchid, L.L.C., 44 Bedson Rd. Cranston, RI 02910. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the Bellagio, American Airlines, or Love Cirque Du Soleil
Important: Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be sent via mail to: Wild Orchid, LLC, 44 Bedson Rd. Cranston, RI 02910